At Lush and Beautiful we take great pride in our reputation for quality, and we will provide you with exchange or store credit for full priced items only where:
- The goods are in saleable condition, in their original packaging with all tags still intact;
- The goods have not been worn, damaged or washed;
- The goods are returned within seven working days of purchase date; and
- The original invoice as proof of purchase is provided.
Alternatively we will provide you with a refund at our discretion for items that:
- Are faulty (unless caused by you);
- Have been wrongly described;
- Are different to the goods that you ordered;
- All returns must be returned to Lush and Beautiful eboutique within 10 days to be eligible for a refund. Returns after this period will not be accepted. If a refund is approved, the refund will be applied to the original card of purchase. We do not refund original shipping charges.
Please note that refunds are not available for Custom Made garments unless they are faulty.
– Fabric is not refundable once it has been cut.
– It will be deemed cut once the payment for fabric has been made, or in the case of the basic design price exceeding the fabric threshold, once the first fitting has been completed.
– Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned for a exchange or store credit unless deemed faulty.
The following items are non exchangeable for other items: lingerie, swimwear, shoes, hosiery, jewellery, accessories or sale items unless deemed faulty.
Within Australia, Australia Post is the only accepted method for return. This must include insurance and a tracking number. All international delivery options are accepted, however, insurance and a tracking number must be included. Fill out the online return form within 10 days from the delivery date. After completing the form, you will receive an email with a Return Number and instructions on how to send the order back to head office. A Return Number must be provided when lodged at Australia Post for return shipping. To complete the return form you will be required to enter your original invoice number, and e-mail address that you used to complete the purchase. If you are unable to locate these, please contact customer care for assistance.
For Australian returns, the only permitted method of return is via Australia Post in accordance with these instructions. Should you ship your returns via any other method or provider, we will be unable to process your return and goods may be forfeited. Once you complete the returns process online you will receive an email with your Return Number and a barcode. This document must be attached to the top of the shipping box and taken into any Australia Post office. Once the item is scanned by Australia Post they will provide you with a receipt number and will then return your item to the Lush and Beautiful E-Boutique. Once your returned item has been received by our head office, you will be notified by email that the garment has been received and is to be assessed and processed.
For a return where a garment has been assessed by Lush and Beautiful as being faulty, is not of acceptable or merchantable quality, is not fit for a particular purpose, does not match the description of the product, or does not match the sample of the product, the shipping fee will be waived. If the garment has been assessed by Lush and Beautiful as falling into one of the above categories, the exchange or store credit option will be offered to the customer within 7 days of receiving the garment. Unless the garment is deemed to be faulty, in the event that the returned garment has been assessed as being worn, damaged, altered or has had tags removed, or has been returned outside of the stipulated timeframe, Lush and Beautiful will be unable to process your return and will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your garments advising you of this. At this time Lush and Beautiful will provide you with options regarding Lush and Beautiful returning the garment or garments to you at your cost.
If your order was originally shipped/delivered to Australia, it must also be returned from within Australia. If the garments are returned from another Country, customers may incur additional costs such as duty taxes when passed through customs or may be required to forfeit the goods or have your value of exchanged goods or store credit by a value up to, equalling, or exceeding the total value of the goods.
Returned garments are to be shipped to:
Vivienna Lorikeet / Lush and Beautiful
1037 High Street,